Dear Friends of Cornerstone Family Dentistry:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and employees, which include:
- Upon Arrival Call 405-624-0222: A member of our team will go over some Health Screening Questions and complete patient intake.
- Car Waiting: To allow proper social distancing, we can only have 5 patients in the reception area at a time. You may be asked to wait in your car until our team is ready to provide your treatment. Family/friends are not allowed into the office unless accompanying a minor.
- Face Covering: Required while in our office, except while receiving treatment.
Hand Sanitizer: Readily available throughout the office. Use before and after your appointment.
- Temperature Scan: Your temperature will be taken at the beginning of your appointment by a no-touch thermometer. If your reading is 100.4 or higher, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Mouth Rinse: Required prior to receiving any dental treatment
- Team members will be wearing a higher level of personal protective equipment (PPE), including N95 masks.
- Air Doctor 3000 air purification units will continuously filter office air to 0.003 microns (smaller than the Coronavirus).
- Sentry Air Systems aerosol extractors with HEPA filters may be used to provide air purification during your appointment.
All infection control recommendations followed by the Cornerstone team are from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Allow us to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Make an appointment by calling our office at 405-624-0222.
Thank you for being a part of the Cornerstone patient family. Your trust and loyalty are deeply valued. Welcome back to our patients, neighbors and friends!
Drs. Metcalf, Leslie, Walker, and Team